50 Cent has announced that he will be taking a break from Instagram after one of his posts was reported for bullying and harassment.
Fifty posted a young woman wearing a thong bikini bending over while sitting on the ground. Fif says he is confused as to why this particular post was flagged.
“I don’t understand this, why am i getting this? it says the post is removed for bullying but the post is still on my page. ok time to take a break from IG,” he wrote.
- “My bank account cannot be shadow banned” – Dorathy shades trolls reporting her IG account
- “Maturity is when you breakup and still give your ex money till she finds a new man” – Rapper, Erigga
- 50 Cent Slams Emmys for Snubbing ‘Power’ Again
- “It’s God” – Cardi B Reveals Why Donald Trump Lost to Joe Biden
- Mercury Prize-nominated rapper Ty dies from coronavirus aged 47