Rahama Indimi doctored her ex-husband’s kids out of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Eid-Kabir photo with his grandchildren.
The image she posted on her Instagram page was a doctored version of the original image.
When Rahama Indimi, estranged daughter-in-law to IBB, posted a snap of Nigeria’s former Head of State, with his grandchildren, little did people know that she had erased the children of her ex-husband’s second wife in the group photograph.
Taking to her Instagram page, she posted the doctored image with
“Barka da Sallah from mine to yours.”
The carefully doctored image only showed her own children with her ex-husband, Mohammed Babagangida. Well, the original image has now emerged, and it actually shows the two Children of Mohammed’s new wife, Umma.
See the image below;
It can be recalled that the 14-year old marriage between Mohammed Babangida, Rahama Indimi, had crashed in 2016 as a result of myriads of problems according to multiple sources.
Rahama is a daughter of Maiduguri-based billionaire Mohammed Indimi and whose son is also married to a daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari.
- Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi And Husband Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim All Loved Up In New Photo
- Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and wife welcome their first grandchild
- ‘I Have 9 Children, 16 Grandchildren’ – Charly Boy Counts His Blessings As He Turns 70
- Husband On The Run After Wife Mysteriously Dies In Their One Room Apartment
- Jude Ighalo’s wife, Sonia reverts to her maiden name weeks after shading him over his sister’s death