During a recent interview, YG recounted the time around the Grammys when the police raided his home and pointed guns in his face.
He says his kids were in his home at the time.
“Around the Grammys, I went to jail. The police came, raided my house –like my house, house with me and my family and my kids. They come through like four in the morning,” he told The Morning Hustle show.
“We sleep, helicopter had come around and all that. So boom, I bounced up like, ‘What’s going on?’ Boom! They bang the door in trying to get in the door. So, I go downstairs, I open the door. Boom! They drew down on me. That’s normal, but my kids at the time were 4 years old and 6-month-year-old. They upstairs in the room with their mama.”
- Heartbroken mum blames herself after house fire kills her son and 9-month old daughter while she was at supermarket
- Desperate Father Tries To Reunite With His Children After They All Left Home Due To His Strictness
- “I Saw My Son And Daughter Attacking Me With a Knife (Graphic Photos)
- 39-year-old man allegedly rapes 7-year-old girl in Abia
- Shocking! Lady Narrates How Her Own Gateman Kidnapped Her And Demanded N30m Ransom