While she’s certainly accustomed to myriads of relationship proposals from men in her DMs on a daily basis, this particular proposal hits different that even the songstress and Disc Jockey wast taken aback by it.
DJ Cuppy took to her social media page recently to share the screenshot of the marriage proposal a gentleman sent to her via mail. The lovestruck gentleman, in his proposal, shared how he’s intoxicated by the love he has for the billionaire heiress.
He went on to beg Cuppy to reply his message so they could plan their wedding which could potentially take place in 2021. The gentleman shared that since Cuppy isn’t a materialistic lover, then she probably could give him the consideration of their proposed marriage.
His marriage proposal with subject, Bookings_Marriage_2021, reads in part,
I just woke up, can’t do without checking your Dm, Facebook. Love is [sic] a thing of #Heart, and courage. Since, you’re not a materialistic lover can you just sincerely write if I’m good for you?
Read the full proposal as shared by DJ Cuppy below,
- Nigerian Man Rejoices After Older White Lover Said Yes to His Marriage Proposal (Photos)
- Bobrisky shows off the marriage proposal a guy sent to him (See screenshot)
- Check Out This Romantic Marriage Proposal Sparking Controversy Online
- 2020 will be the year I find the love of my life – DJ Cuppy
- “When it comes to intelligence, bravery and creativity, you & Tacha lead” – Uche Maduagwu to DJ Cuppy