A fatal accident involving two vehicles in Anambra state, has left a man dead after falling out of one of the vehicle.
The accident occurred this morning, August 5, near Golden Tulip Hotels Junction, Agulu in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.
It was between a Toyota Highlander with enlistment number FGG33KJ and Hijet Daihatsu Pickup vehicle without a registration number
The Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Mr Andrew Kumapayi said that the accident was allegedly caused by lane diversion.
Kumapayi said that according to eyewitnesses, four people were in the pickup vehicle, with two seated inside and two in the open back of the pickup. As both vehicles were trying to dodge the potholes on their lane, the pickup vehicle rammed into the Toyota and one of the persons inside the back of the pickup fell and hit his head on the road. Unfortunately, he didn’t survive.
A total of five men were involved in the accident, four of them were in the pickup vehicle and one in the Toyota Highlander.
Two of the men sustained injuries and were taken to St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu. The corpse of the dead was deposited at the same hospital
- Lagos Train Accident: How trader lost his life while saving son’s life
- Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue (Photos)
- Truck kills four, injure six attending burial in Anambra
- Fatal Accident In Anambra Claim Five Lives (Graphic Photos)
- Vehicles crush homeless man, pedestrian to death in Lagos