It has been reported that some very angry residents of Turare, Marke and Dogon Ruwa villages in Dutsin-ma Local Government Area of Katsina State today August 6, blocked the Dutsin-ma – Kankara highway to register their displeasure on the state of insecurity in their village.
The angry youths who came out in their numbers, placed logs of wood, stones and tyres on the highway, preventing travellers from commuting. The youths say they are tired of the incessant killings in the area.
The state has witnessed a number of bandit attacks. On Wednesday, August 5, the state governor, Aminu Masari, met with President Buhari to discuss the declining security situation in the state.
- Angry Youths Chase Away Sanwo-Olu Food Kitchen In Oworo
- Benue Youths Join #EndSARS Protests, Take Over Main Roads (Photos)
- FG Reveals Why Lagos Has Low Number Of Coronavirus Cases
- #EndSARS: Bishop Oyedepo Backs Protesters, Says ‘Lives Have No Value’ Under Buhari
- ‘Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Serious Business’ – Arewa Youth President