A woman has been arrested and apprehended for faking blindness by rubbing ointment on her eyes in Ebonyi State.
Reports say the woman was reportedly arrested by SA to Governor Dave Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State on Mineral Resources & Environmental Management.
The fake beggar who is an Imo State native, stands by the Union Bank Junction in Abakaliki to beg for alms everyday.
She allegedly applies Rob ointment to her eyes and this makes her tear up, she then keeps the eye shut while one of her children leads her by the hand. When the effect of the balm wears off, she allegedly reapplies it.
When the Governor’s aide nabbed the woman, her eyes were forced open and nothing appeared to be wrong with them.
The Governor’s Aide took the woman to the old government house after uncovering her deceit, according to several online reports.
- Women Who Buy And Sell Babies Nabbed In Port Harcourt While Negotiating Sale Of 2-Week-Old Baby
- Ebonyi governor, Dave Umahi formally defects from PDP to APC
- 2 men arrested by Amotekun for stealing female underwear in Osun
- Checkout new new photos of woman with blue eyes and her daughters who were abandoned by their father
- EFCC Grabs Ortom’s Aide, Quizzes Him Over Alleged N42m Fraud (Photo)