After leaving his family in search of greener pastures for six years, a man has been reportedly tied up and sent back home.
Twitter user, @Ekwulu, who shared the photos, said the man left his wife, children, and aged parents for six years in search of greener pasture in the western part of Nigeria. He claimed that since he left, the man hasn’t been able to send any money to his family.
According to Ekwulu, the man was recently spotted at a livestock market in Abeokuta by a family member, who then tied him up and sent him back home via a truck.
- Prince Eke Release Messages Allegedly Sent By Estranged Wife, Muma Gee To Seek For Forgiveness As He Accuse Her Of Lying
- Lady’s marriage ends after she refuses to pound yam for her brother-in-law
- “As you’re doing giveaway, make sure your Mom is not outside queuing for COVID-19 emergency rice” – Sharon Ooja
- Dr. Dre’s Wife, Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- Jude Okoye tells his side of the story on Cynthia Morgan