Iroko boss, Jason Njoku has narrated the untold ordeal him and his wife, actress Mary Njoku have been facing for years.
Njoku, recounted how their ordeal began a week to their wedding and how it continued for years….
“A week before Mrs Njoku & I got married she had her 2nd miscarriage. On the morning of the wedding terrified she asked me (desperately looking for assurance) that would we be happy if she couldnt have kids. The morning.
- “8yrs today, I married a mad man” – Actress Mary Njoku says on her wedding anniversary
- COVID-19: I’ve been hospitalized and need oxygen to support my breathing — Actress Njoku’s husband, Jason.
- Couple celebrates 15th wedding anniversary with their 11 children (See beautiful family photos)
- ”COVID19 is vicious, relentless and made me the most unwell I have ever been in my life” – iRokoTV boss, Jason Njoku says after recovering from Coronavirus
- Marriage is a setup, men should stay single – Ossy Achievas