According to Channels TV, the 40-feet container was intercepted on water and taken to a bonded terminal in Apapa.
A team of officers from Customs and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) joined the Area B Commander, Olasoji Akinbayo, for inspection on Thursday, August 6.
The intercepted container is expected to be handed over to appropriate authorities for further investigation and prosecution.
See more photos below
- 40-ft container of Tramadol Seized in Lagos
- End Of The Road! How A Two-Time Female Convict Was Caught With 576kg Of Cannabis Sativa In Kano
- Another container falls and kills two women in Lagos
- NDLEA nabs Cyprus-bound student with 13.55 kg of Cannabis
- Single Ladies Will Undergo Drug Tests Before Marriages – NDLEA