A Nigerian lady, Arike Ade recently announced that she has become a citizen of England, courtesy of her contribution to the country.
She made the announcement via Twitter, as she gave all glory to God for making her newly confirmed citizenship a reality.
Sharing photos of herself holding the British certificate, she wrote; “It’s being God. say hello to the latest British babe in town so happy. British certificate bagged.”
She also shared a video of herself at the swearing-in ceremony.
It’s being God mehnn🥳😩🥰🥰🥺🥰🥰 say hello to the latest British babe in town so happy 🙏❤️❤️❤️. British certificate bagged👍 pic.twitter.com/0DaZfp6RPv
— Arikeade omo chester🇬🇧🇳🇬 (@Elveen_____) August 5, 2020
- Adult Education Teacher Seen Carrying His Student’s Baby As She Writes JSS3 BECE Exam
- “God is good, glory to God!” – Simi tweets as she ignites birth rumours
- “I’m emotional right now” – Davido writes as he shares his first DM with Mayorkun
- Davido and daughter pose with their cars as she celebrates 5th birthday (Photos)
- “My Super Star!”- Vee Reacts To Laycon’s New Music Video