Popular Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel is excited after his street was named after him few weeks after he moved into his Lekki mansion.
The singer made this known in a recent post he shared on his official Instagram page.
It should be recalled that a couple of weeks ago, Kizz Daniel acquired a multi million naira mansion in the Lekki area of Lagos state.
Kizz Daniel has now taken to his page on Instagram to reveal that his street has been named after him.
Breaking the news on Instagram, he wrote… “Take a left at Kizz Daniel STR”
His industry colleague, 2Baba who also owns a house in Lekki, took to his comments and gave him a warm welcome to Lekki.
“Welcome to the neighbourhood young don”, 2Baba commented.
Refer to Kizz Daniel’s Instagram post below;
- Kizz Daniel Remembers His Late Father On His Birthday (Photo)
- Zlatan Ibile calls out his colleagues, Kizz Daniel, Joeboy and Burnaboy
- Little Emmanuella built her mother a house without marrying her grandfather – Fans troll Regina Daniels for calling Emmanuella ‘little girl’
- ‘I’ve got six packs and cars, I’m a complete package’ – Peter Okoye brags
- Naira Marley acquires another house in Lekki