It has been reported that the body of Chidinma Ajoku, aka Deedee, the staff of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, whose life was cut short on July 26 after a 20-feet container fell on a commercial bus she boarded to her house in Lagos state, has been laid to rest.
She was laid to rest amidst tears in Lagos.
Chidinma and her colleague were on their way home from work when the container fell on the bus they took home, killing her.
Her funeral took place at Ikoyi cemetery on Saturday, August 8, and was attended by her family and friends.
See more photos below:
- Heartbreaking! Nigerian Actress Ada Ameh’s Only Daughter Finally Laid To Rest (Photos)
- Mother of lady, Chidinma Ajoku killed by fallen container demands justice
- Graphic Photos Of Two FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos
- Former Chief of Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari, laid to rest (photos)
- Another container falls and kills two women in Lagos