Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ housemate, Laycon, has expressed his desire to become one of the biggest artistes in Africa.
Speaking to Biggie during his diary session on Sunday, Laycon admitted that his experience last week was the worst as he is trying to get through his emotions.
His words ;
“Last week was not a good one for me, I’m just trying to go through these emotions.
“But at the end of today , the emotions will leave.
“There is a lot for me to learn and I’ve been distracted by some things and not being myself as much as I’ll love too.
“I still want to experience more and I’ve not achieved what I hope to in the house before leaving.”
“I’ll have to make sure I have lot of people listening to my music before I leave here and three weeks
“I want to be one of the biggest artistes in Africa and I need to stay more in this house to achieve more of these experiences.
“Music is my number one priority”.
Laycon has released a song with Reminisce and other tracks before he got into the reality show.
However, he has been less focused as his emotions concerning Erica made him unstable in the past few days.
- “My Super Star!”- Vee Reacts To Laycon’s New Music Video
- #BBNaija: Laycon narrates how Neo boosted his confidence in the house
- BBNaija: Laycon Expresses How He Truly Feels About Erica (Video)
- BBNaija 2020: ‘Don’t Touch Her’ – Laycon Advises Neo On Future With Vee
- Laycon: “My greatest achievement in life will be to emerge BBNaija winner”