Nigerian TV presenter and documentary filmmaker, Bolanle Olukanni has reacted to the comment made by former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani on Yahoo Yahoo boys.
Recall Diezani Alison-Madueke, recently bemoaned the fact that societal values have disintegrated to the extent that online fraudsters otherwise known as ‘Yahoo boys’ have become role models in Nigerian society.
Diezani said this while delivering a lecture at a virtual event which was also attended by her former boss, ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, on Friday.
In Diezani’s words ;
“The ones that have swag, the Yahoo Yahoo boys as my son would say; these in short, are the role models they are looking at. These are the ones that reinforce negative societal norms and values.
However, Bolanle frowned her comment as she called out the former minister for hyprocrisy because she (Diezani) stands accused of stealing billions.
Bolanle wrote ;
Our country is beyond repair at this rate. Diezani who has stolen billions and has the bloody balls to give a speech on how Yahoo boys are destroying Nigeria . And she knows she can do this and nothing will happen to her because our government is weak! And joke .
How do you tell people , how do you tell us young people to work hard and do what is right when bullshit like this is happening!! Like how ??!! The hypocrisy in this country.
- Yahoo Boys: You’re also a fraudster – Toolz tackles Diezani Madueke
- ”Yahoo boys are far better than Nigeria politicians” – SamKlef
- See Ibrahim Magu reaction to Hushpuppi’s arrest
- “Dear Yahoo Boys, this fight is not for you, once we’re done fighting against injustice, we’ll also fight against cybercrime!” – Gideon Okeke Warns
- Revealed: Diezani now Dominican citizen, appointed asTrade and Investment Commissioner