Siya gave the thief a second chance
A KwaZulu-Natal businessman from South Africa has done something unbelievable after giving a robber who attacked him a second chance by employing him.
According to ENCA, Siya Gasa’s bag was stolen from his van last month, but he managed to track down his robber.
“We got the information and description of the person who had taken my bag, we then managed to set a trap for that person,” Gasai said.
In a bizarre turn of events, Sanele Ngubo now works for Gasa.
But why employ a thief?
The businessman says he wanted to guide the 21-year-old.
“I said let’s try and not harm him, Iet me try and protect him. Because if you open a case for somebody, he goes to jail and comes back even more dangerous,” Gasa said.
Ngubo has been breaking into cars since he was in Grade 8.
He blames his actions on poverty.
“It’s painful when you come back from school and there is nothing in the pot,” he said.
Gasa says he is confident Ngubo will make most of this opportunity.
Watch video below:
- 16-year-old TikTok star Siya Kakkar commits suicide in Delhi, India
- Man reveals how the blood of Jesus saved him from a robbery attack
- A Thief falls asleep during operation after breaking into a TV presenter’s house (photos)
- Lady set to wed man she called earpiece thief in 2016
- Carpenter mistaken for an armed robber killed by mob in Ekiti