A beautiful young Nigerian lady has warmed the hearts of social media users after she shared photos of her legitimate hustle.
Taofeeqah Fehintola Mustapha, a Bsc.Ed Chemistry graduate proved she was an illustrious person after she launched her ‘shoe brand’ and she has rightly received accolades for her feat.
Many social media users commended her for not depending on the government for a job as it is also very rare that she chose a male-dominated profession.
Sharing photos of her shop, Taofeeqah wrote ;
I’m proud of myself
See more photos below ;
- Man celebrates his young mother who had him at the age of 16 on her graduation (Photos)
- Transgender men and women share before and after photos; their changes will shock you!
- “Only those who don’t want their failures exposed are afraid of social media” – RuggedMan
- Sweet Love : Man proposes to his lover in the most ‘fly’ way ever. (Photos)
- Tonto Dikeh’s Happy New Month Message Photo is Are Fire!