Celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest has paid a surprise visit to a woman who owned a provision store and “saved” him during his university days.
The businessman who traveled back to IMSU (Imo State University), Imo state where he studied, shared a photo of himself with the woman.
According to the nightlife boss, the woman and her children ran and still own a provision store with which they “saved” him while he was an undergraduate, so, he decided to pay them a surprise visit just inform them they raised a superstar.
Taking to his Instagram page the popular bar man wrote;
“During My Uni Days This Provision Store Saved Me, This Mama N Her Sons Were There For Me For No Reason, They Genuinely Loved Me For Who I Am, They Never Knew I Was Gonna Be Who I Am Today, That’s Pure True Love, Had To Stop By To Let Mama Know They Raised A Super Star✨ Thank You MaMa I Dey For You For Life❤️ #CelebrityBarMan💫”
See his post:
- Mocking babymamas is the reason why some of you don’t have kids — BBN’s Gifty
- Mocheddah throws husband a surprise 30th birthday party (photos)
- Tacha saved me from suicide after my husband divorced me – Nigerian Lady
- Nigerian lady and siblings surprise mother with new house as birthday gift (Photos)
- BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s billionaire dad spoilt his game — Blogger SamKlef