Nigerian social media star, Adeherself has in a new video shared on her Instagram page, revealed that she’s been fighting depression ever since her release from EFCC net.
Adeherself who was remanded in EFCC’s custody since July 7th, following her arraignment in court on a one-count charge of possession of fraudulent documents, recently met all her bail conditions.
The comedy skitmaker has since her release, been casually active on social media and has even made a promotion of a skincare brand on her page. In a recent video she shared, she’s seen breaking down in tears as she reveals that she’s been fighting with depression.
According to her, she’s not sure that she’ll be making comedy skits anytime soon, even though her fans have been asking her when she’ll be back on track.
She revealed that while a lot of people have been asking her about her welfare, she’s also been getting questions from some of her fans about when next she’ll feature in a comedy video and she said she currently is not in the right frame of mind to produce or even feature in a skit.
- Bovi quits ‘comedy’ as fans say the industry has been overtaken by Nigerian Politicians.
- Kemi Olunloyo Quits Blogging, Apologizes To Everyone She Offended On Social Media (Video)
- Why I Want To Feature In Horror Movies – 10-Year-Old Nigerian Comedienne, Emanuella Opens Up
- ‘She Is Not The One Posting’ – Fans React As Photo Of Chacha Eke And Husband Emerges On Her Instagram Page
- “Everybody would be dead by now if Coronavirus broke out of Nigeria” – Broda Shaggi