Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, has said that anytime he drops a prophecy the entire Nigeria goes gaga.
Mbaka made the comment on Sunday during the first physical Mass of his church after about five months of closure due to lockdown occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic.
The Ministry had suspended all its physical programmes in March 2020 following the directive of the federal and state governments that all public places be shut to curb the community spread of the virus.
But following the lifting of the ban on worship centres, Mbaka, on Sunday, resumed programmes at his Adoration Arena in Enugu.
Speaking during the Mass in a homily themed, “Save Me, Lord,” Mbaka warned detractors to desist from planning evil against him and his ministry to avoid incurring divine wrath.
“Like you know, whenever we declare prophecy here, the whole country goes gaga and they begin to plan evil. But woe betides whoever that should allow himself to be used to try any attack on me or this ministry.
“You may not like me; I may not be among those you consider as good people, but I know that God is using me to save people and minister succour to mankind.”
- BBNaija: “She will lose that N85m” – Father Mbaka blasts Erica
- “Coronavirus, wherever you came from, I command you to be ceased’ – Father Mbaka releases ‘priestly annointing’ for Coronavirus pandemic
- Fake News: Father Mbaka’s church was not set on fire
- Femi Fani-Kayode will become Nigeria’s president – CAN chairman releases prophecy
- “Nobody Should Hype 2021 With Vision And Prophecy” -Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Warns