A 65-year-old man, Ahmadu Garba, alongside two other men have been arrested by the Taraba state police for allegedly defiling an 11-year-old girl.
The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP David Misal, who disclosed this to newsmen, gave the names of the two other suspects as Abubakar Bala, 37, and Suleiman Ahmadu.
Misal said Garba was reported to have kidnapped the victim and kept her in his custody for three months while raping her repeatedly. The spokesperson added that Garba also used the victim for commercial sex work apart from offering her to his two accomplices.
“Besides abusing her for the past three months, Garba had fantasized collecting money to allow others have carnal knowledge of the minor.” Misal said
The police spokesperson said all three suspects have confessed to the crime and would be charged to court as soon as possible.
- Photo Of 3 Men Who Abducted And Raped Makeup Artist After Luring Her With Fake Job Promise In Anambra
- 11 suspects arrested for allegedly raping 12-year-old girl in Jigawa
- Four suspects arrested for allegedly killing a 16 year old house girl in Lagos (photo)
- Shocking! Missing 7 Year-Old Girl Found Buried In Standing Position Inside Shallow Grave In Delta
- Police rescue abducted Philippino lady lured to Nigeria by supposed lover