The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has returned the sum of 900,500 Naira recovered at the scene of a crash to the family of the victim.
According toFRSC, the money was returned to Mr Sunday Nwevo, the brother of the victim, Mr Emmanuel Okwudiri who was travelling with the huge sum before his accident which occured on Monday, August 10.
FRSC wrote in a statement;
A cash sum of Nine Hundred Thousand, Five Hundred Naira N900,500.00 recovered during a rescue service at a crash scene that occurred on Monday,10th August, 2020 was today handed over to Mr. Sunday Nwevo, brother to the victim, Mr Emmanuel Okwudiri. The money & other personal effects of the victim have been confirmed by his brother.
- Honest Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20,000 Cash And Other Valuables To Owner
- Graphic Photo Of Policeman Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Lagos
- Nigerian man returns N1.8million found inside a carton of Indomie he bought
- Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue (Photos)
- EFCC arrests two Chinese for offering N100m bribe to its top officer (Photos)