Nigerian professional football star, Ahmed Musa, has said his son would be the solution to his generation.
The footballer who welcomed his son about a week ago, revealed this as he shared the first photo of his son on his Instagram page some hours ago.
The left winger for Saudi Arabian team Al-Nassr, also disclosed that his name is Isa Ahmed Musa.
He wrote on his page,
“Today is a special day for me as my son will be named. Isa Ahmed Musa. I pray that your name will only be called in places of honour”.
You will be a solution to your generation and the first amongst your peers. I love you so much.’ He added.
This will be the footballer and his wife, Julie’s second child and Ahmed’s fourth child as he already has two children from his first wife, Jemila.
Announcing the birth of his son, he took to this IG page to write at the time,
“Life is indeed a gift and Allah has decided to give us a gift that can’t be bought with money. He decided to bless my family this morning with a bouncing baby Boy?
- Ahmed Musa and his wife, Julie, welcome a baby boy
- Flavour’s BabyMama, Anna Banner caught in ‘husband snatching’ scandal
- After 10 years of marriage, actor Browny Igboegwu welcomes first child with wife
- We have failed our children – Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed
- Kaduna assembly approves castration as punishment for rapists