A Russian powerlifter Alexander Sedykh has fractured both his knees while he attempted to squat 400kg at the World Raw Powerlifting Federation (WRPF) European Championships .
The powerlifter Sedykh who arrived as the reigning champion, has lost his reign after suffering the horrifying injury while attempting to squat lift 400kg, Sedykh’s knees fractured – causing excruciating pain.
Those around him immediately rushed to Sedykh’s aid, and he was promptly rushed to hospital for immediate surgery.
And after the complex but successful procedures, he said:
“The main thing is that I must lie motionless in bed for two months.
“Then I’ll be taught how to walk again.
“It’ll take time to recuperate.
“I’ve had my quadriceps resewn and my knees put back together.”
- Olivia, Second Daughter Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Undergoes Successful Leg Surgery
- Lady left in severe pains after spending N1.65m to get her breasts done allegedly by ‘Dr Anu’
- “Never knew babies can walk at 8 months” – Actor, Emeka Ike praises daughter, Oluchi
- I don’t do small boys, my kind of men are in Aso Rock – Botched surgery survivor, Omotee brags
- “I don’t think I deserve this punishment from God” – Lady laments after losing her parents and 6 siblings within 2 years