Governor Samuel Ortom
Samuel Ortom, the governor of Benue State Governor has attacked the Nigerian government, saying politicians and the political institutions have failed Nigerians.
Ortom, was speaking on Wednesday August 12, during the International Youth celebration held at new banquet hall, Makurdi.
According to Ortom, leaders including himself, have failed to lead the country properly, adding that the fight against corruption by the federal government was selective.
“Let me say here that the leaders in this country have failed, me inclusive. It Is a big shame to us leaders, we must ask for forgiveness from God. And I implore you that you shouldn’t take after us. Greed is a big challenge. The path we are toying is the wrong one for us. There is a challenge.
“The rule of law is selective, there are sacred cows that cannot be touched, even if they do bad things, they cannot be touched.
“People steal billions and they are allowed to go scot-free while those who steal chickens are jailed,” the governor added.
- Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, Seen Undergoing Cororonavirus Test (Photos)
- Governor Ortom Breaks Silence, Speaks On The Alleged Disappearance Of Manhood In Benue
- Oshiomhole Begs Ortom to Settle N10bn Libel Suit Out of Court
- Gana Wanted To Work For God, Be A Changed Man Before He Was Killed – Widow Makes New Revelation
- Army Intercepted Gana On His Way To Surrender – Governor Ortom