Controversial Nigerian musician Naira Marley, has said he intends to do whatever it takes to help anyone around him who needs help.
The Marlian president as he is sometimes called by fans, appears to be on a mission to prove that he has a humanitarian hearts as this isn’t the first time he has disclosed his willingness to help people in need.
Taking to his Twitter handle, Naira Marley wrote; “I’m gonna do my best to help everybody that needs help around me in my own little way. So help me God.”
See his post below:
I’m gonna do my best to help everybody that needs help around me in my own little way. So help me God
— nairamarley (@officialnairam1) August 13, 2020
Recall that thne singer was the talk of the town after he received bashing for signing for YBNL and Doro Music star, Lyta to his Marlians Record Label.
Naira Marley made the announcement on his Instagram page recently with a photo of himself and Lyta signing the contract papers on the bed
“Welcome to MarlianMusic @official_lyta 🎶🎥🔥”, Naira Marley wrote.
Lyta also shared same photo on his Instagram page and wrote;
“I’m so excited to be joining my new family Marlian music, thank you my President @nairamarley for giving me this amazing opportunity💛⚡️”
Lyta signed a record deal with YBNL Nation in 2018 but left the label in May 2019 after having a disagreement with Olamide. He released the 5-track debut EP Id in 2019.
- Naira Marley Signs First Female Artiste To Malian Music
- ”I’ve got 1 Million Naira for you sir” – Naira Marley reacts to viral video of an elderly man singing his song.
- 22-year-old Nigerian singer, Lyta welcomes first child.
- “Put God first and you will never be last” – Naira Marley admonishes fans
- Singer Solidstar sets the agreement between him and his estranged record label on fire