Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar finally shows off her son, months after being accused of using someone else’s picture to announce his birth on social media.
The Actress took to her Instagram page to share a video of her son who she welcomed on the 3rd of April, 2020. Few months ago, the multi-talented actress revealed that her son was born premature which was the reason why she used someone else’s child photo to announce his birth.
Months after been called out for using another child’s photo, Halima Finally shared beautiful video of her 5 months old son to the World.
“Happy beautiful Sunday We grateful to God almightyBiggest boy My heart My lionM” she wrote as she showed him off.
See Video of Her son:
Actress Halima Abubakar and her cute son whom she welcomed in April this year 😍 pic.twitter.com/3wIoKEzVql
— Lailasnews.com (@Lailasnews_com) August 16, 2020
- “I Love You Big Boy’ – Halima Abubakar Gushes Over Her Cute Son (Photo)
- Regina Daniels shares adorable new photo of her son, Munir
- Funke Akindele speaks for the first time, says we must beat coronavirus
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Maternity Photos
- Mercy Johnson’s hubby, Prince Odi Okojie, debunks rumors that she has welcomed their 4th child