Nigerian popular singer Naira Marley has gotten Nigerian Twitter users talking, after he reveals why he doesn’t like showing off as some other Artists in the Nigerian music industries.
In his opinion which is obviously unusual doesn’t like showing off his wealth cause he has real money and doesn’t see the need too fluent his wealth.
“I don’t see the constant need in showing off because I actually have real money.”, he tweeted.
See his post below;
I don’t see the constant need in showing off because I actually have real money.
— nairamarley (@officialnairam1) August 14, 2020
Naira statement got his fans and followers talking as many of them left some hilarious comments under his Tweet.
See comments below;
There is always a sense in nonsense, try to make some sensible music bro…….
— Thisis_Bamidele (@ThisisBamidele) August 14, 2020
Noisy boss think the silent boss gat nothing, Dem need to 👂 hear wetyn dem know
Dem no dey play music for bank 🏦
E get why !
— Steadyzeez (@Steadyzeez1) August 14, 2020
My guy no money when nor real oooo. U don see any money when dem write on top these money is not real even fake once del carry real label. Na when we when del play and buy una song del see del effect of una music and money for our body we go know say e real so nor make noise.
— Mr Smith (@MrSmithpink) August 15, 2020
- ”It saves you from unnecessary sxx” – Naira Marley points out the need for ladies to make their money
- Wizkid reveals how he got the privilege to work with late Bob Marley’s son, Damian, on MIL album (Video)
- “It was all a scam” – Tacha finally speaks on ‘audio’ multimillion naira promises people made to her after she was disqualified
- I broke relationships by turning down collaborations for ‘Made In Lagos’ – Wizkid reveals
- Coronavirus: Runtown set to dole out 10m naira to people who need it