The Material Girl is reportedly looking to bask in the sun and throwing a party in Montego Bay, Jamaica for an exotic getaway to celebrate her 62nd birthday.
Madonna is reportedly planning to fly to Jamaica to celebrate her 62nd birthday in the sun.
According to the New York Post’s gossip column Page Six, the “Vogue” hitmaker isn’t letting the Covid-19 crisis affect her big day, and is throwing a party at the stunning Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay.
The location is the island home of stars including Ralph Lauren and Paul McCartney and has hosted guests from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Grace Kelly.
While the Material Girl star celebrates her special day on Sunday (16Aug20), insiders revealed some of her close pals, including longtime manager Guy Oseary, won’t be making the trip “because of Covid.”
Madonna previously revealed she planned “to breathe in the Covid-19 air” after she tested positive for antibodies in April (20).
- Ike reveals his plans for mercy Eke on her birthday
- Linda Ikeji 40th Birthday: She celebrates with 80 pairs of shoes
- 62-year-old Madonna shares steamy photoshoot with 26-year-old boyfriend
- See the Brand New Mercedes Benz Fans Gifted Dorathy On Her 25th Birthday (Photos+Video)
- Boyfriend who planned a surprise birthday party for girlfriend at a hotel, catches her cheating at the same hotel