As Christians in Nigeria are gradually returning to churches following the approval from the Government, a man has advised that testimonies should not be given this period.
According to twitter user Agboola Peter, giving testimonies in church with details of how one made money during his COVID-19 is an automatic invitation to Kidnappers.
His tweet reads ;
Don’t give testimonies in CHURCH with details of how you make MONEY or acquiring priced ASSETS during this COViD-19.
You may acquire a kidnapping value.
REMEMBER: The Church is a mixed crowd of people with different purpose, especially in this period.
- “No Go Use PAPA GOD Money Play o” – Burna Boy Warns Pastors Over Church Offering
- Money is really everything, don’t let it be the reason why you are not happy – Ese Eriata
- Nigerian man celebrates his 21st birthday preaching in 21 buses
- “God will make you suffer in ways money can’t fix” – Tekno prays for Nigerian leaders
- FG Warns Coronavirus Survivors To Stop Revealing Details of Drugs Used for Treatment