After a successful release of Burna Boy’s new album, ‘Twice as Tall’, which was endorsed by American rapper and producer, Sean Diddy Combs, the African Giant in a new interview has opened up about the influence of the American Rapper on the album, and why he chose Diddy to be the executive producer.
On why he chose Diddy to produce the album, he said he chose him because he’s someone he had always looked up to. Although it was not planned initially but it happened and it came as a huge blessing
Speaking further about the album, Burna revealed that Twice As Tall serves as a bridge for mankind to show that we’re all different but still very much the same, and that he wants Africans and Africans in the diaspora to embrace their heritage.
And on the effect of the raging pandemic on his music. he said that COVID-19 made his music production easier. He was able to brainstorm, plan and create the music all at the comfort of his home, rather than spending time on tour.
Watch the video below:
- Burna Boy’s new album Twice As Tall gets 5million streams in a single hour after release
- Burna Boy’s Twice As Tall becomes highest charting Nigerian album on Billboard
- Burna Boy set to release fifth album “Twice as Tall” this month – All You Need To know
- Twitter: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ Aging Badly During Quarantine!! (Side-By-Side Pics)
- Burna Boy is winning a Grammy – Nigerians react to Burna Boy’s new album Twice As Tall