Legendary Nigerian singer and CEO Mavins record, Don Jazzy has taken a shade at Big Brother Naija board for being bias in their judgment.
The record producer expressed his anger after big brother issued a final warning to Nengi and Kaisha for fighting in the house and extending the warning to the rest of the housemates instead of disqualifying one of them as he did to Tacha in last year’s BBNaija season 4.
Tacha was disqualified and evicted from the house after she pulled Mercy’s hair when she waved it across her face during a heated argument. Nengi got physical with Kaisha as she was seen pushing her away during their fight over a kettle and hot water but was given a warning.
Biggie’s judgment did not sink in with the record producer who took to twitter and fired Big brother in series of tweet.
See image below;
- BBNaija: Nengi Risks Strike After Pushing Kaisha During Heated Quarrel (Video)
- BBNaija: You Are Ugly, Fix Your Face Like Your Buttocks – Kaisha Blasts Nengi As They Nearly Come To Blows (Video)
- “Mercy is a violent person” – Nigerians react after she ‘assaulted’ Omashola during BBNaija reunion show
- BBNaija Reunion: How Tacha Caused My Eviction – Thelma Speaks
- BBNaija: 8 unforgettable moments from the Pepper Dem season