Big Brother Naija season 4 housemate, Natacha Ibinabo Akide, known as Tacha, bagged three awards at the Scream All Youths Award season 7 which was held virtually.
The former BBN contestant was nominated in three categories: Social media influencer, Fashion Brand of the year and Brand influencer of the year.
Fellow housemates, Mercy Eke and Dianne russet were also nominated in the “Brand influencer of the year” category.
The socialite who was disqualified from the BBN house, took to her social media accounts to announce and celebrate her wins, giving accolades to her fans who are popularly known as “Titans”.
It has definitely been a good year for Tacha, as she recently signed a multi-million naira deal with a leading phone brand.
She posted on her twitter account,
— TACHA🔱🇳🇬🇬🇭 (@Symply_Tacha) August 16, 2020
- Why Don Jazzy Urged Me To Be Cool With Mercy – Tacha Reveals
- Titans vow to buy Tacha a N50 million Maserati on her birthday
- BBNaija’s Lilo Bags Endorsement Deal With Skin Care Brand
- “Winners focus on winning, losers focus on the winner” – Tacha throws shade
- Tacha’s fans set to pay 2k each into her account this quarantine period