Four Chinese Nationals kidnapped in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State, have regained freedom.
They were rescued after 26 days in captivity.
The victims were kidnapped at gun point by unknown gunmen at Danatrite Construction Company where they work.
A Police Sergeant, Ifere Sampson, who was securing the company was shot dead before Kan Jinxi, Hujinchang, Jiang Jijun and Cheng Qing, were whisked away in the early hours of Wednesday, July, 22, 2020.
- Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Killed (Graphic Photo)
- Chinese government sued for $20 trillion over coronavirus outbreak
- Police arrest suspected killers of UNIJOS lecturer following gun duel, rescue his 6-year-old daughter
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Celebrates House Arrest Release With ‘Punani’ Music Video
- Tragedy As Gunmen Allegedly Kills Pastor, Abducts His Daughter In Kaduna