A woman from Pennsylvania, Lisa Snyder is facing trial in court, after she allegedly had s3x with her pit bull dog then killed her two children by hanging.
According to reports, Snyder, 37, was arrested last December after a lengthy investigation by police for the death of her children and for allegedly engaging in acts of bestiality with a dog.
Her children, eight-year-old son Conner and four-year-old daughter Brinley, were found hanging in the basement of their home last September by paramedics.
One of the paramedics who responded, Eric Bubbenmoyer, has testified before the court describing Snyder as “very anxious, very nervous,” the paper reported.
The paramedics carried the children out of the basement after seeing that they weren’t able to revive them. The kids were taken by helicopter to a local hospital where they remained for a week until they were taken off life support and gave up the ghost.
During investigation, police officers found Facebook messages in which Snyder gave live updates, sent photos of her sex acts with the dog and whined about the dog biting her genitals to the man she was speaking with.
“‘He’s eating my p***y daddy … He keeps moving every time the flash goes off,” the messages reportedly say.
Snyder has been charged with two counts of first degree murder, two counts of third degree murder, sexual intercourse with an animal and cruelty to animals as well as charges for endangering the welfare of children.
Snyder is scheduled to appear again in court in November. She is currently being housed in Berks County Prison without bail.
- Woman Faces Execution After Having Intercourse With Family Dog Before Killing Her Two Kids
- Unbelievable! 37-Year-Old Man Caught Eating His Grandmother’s Flesh
- See Face Of 27-year-old Man Sentenced To 835 Years In Jail (Photos)
- Tragedy As Body Of Missing 4-year-old Girl Is Found With Multiple Stab Wounds; Teen Relative Arrested
- Nigerian couple bags 19 years in jail for sexually and physically abusing a girl and a boy in the U.K