Former presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, has revealed that FG’s announcement to commence international flights from August 29, 2020 is because it was time for their children and wards to return to schools abroad.
Sowore, the Publisher of SaharaReporters, said the government does not care about the people.
Recall that the Federal Government had yesterday approved the resumption of international flights with effect from August 29, 2020.
The Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, made this known, saying, “Glad to announce the resumption of international flights from the 29th of August, 2020.”
Reacting to the development, Sowore said, “They are happy to announce commencement of international flights because it is time for their children/wards to return to schools abroad, September is the resumption date for most schools abroad! Nobody is willing or happy to reopen schools here. #Theydontcareaboutus #RevolutionNow.”
Recall that the Federal government had in March banned international flights as one of its measures to tackle the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
- “International flights to resume on August 29” – FG
- Akwa Ibom Set To Withdraw Licence Of Schools Resuming Online
- “Don’t Send Your Children To School Now If You’re Not Sure Of Their Safety” – FG Urges Parents
- Airports Opening: All passengers must arrive 3 hours before takeoff – FAAN
- Akanu Ibiam International Airport is ready for flight resumption – Minister