Actress Mary Njoku and her husband and Boss of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku are celebrating each other on social media as they mark their 8th wedding anniversary.
Mary Njoku wrote about her marriage to an amazing ‘mad man’ saying;
“8yrs today, I married an amazing mad man I am madly in love with.
It’s been quite a ride. We ve cried together, laughed and prayed together. We ve been broke, rich, angry and thought of quitting many times. But there is one thing that stayed constant. We don’t know how to stay away from each other.
You have taught me patience in life and business. How not to give up no matter what.
I hope you know how much I love you my NJOKU. Cos forever won’t be enough to prove it. Happy Wedding Anniversary my husband @jasonnjoku”
In a Twitter post, Mr Jason recounted those days when he used to sleep in the open on a mattress because he was broke but his woman still loved him for who he was.
He wrote: “9.7 yrs ago @MrsMaryNjoku met me sleeping on my mattress on the floor in Festac. She loves to remind me how broke I was back then. 8 years ago today we married. Been a crazy journey. But she’s the only person on planet earth who can withstand my madness. I am lucky she chose me”.
Iroko TV is a web platform that provides paid-for Nigerian films on-demand. It is one of Africa’s first mainstream online movie streaming websites, giving instant access to over 5,000 Nollywood film titles.
9.7 yrs ago @MrsMaryNjoku met me sleeping on my mattress on the floor in Festac. She loves to remind me how broke I was back then 😑8 years ago today we married. Been a crazy journey. But she’s the only person on planet earth who can withstand my madness. I am lucky she chose me pic.twitter.com/kXDXYdzFsj
— JasonNjoku (@JasonNjoku) August 18, 2020
- My wife, actress Mary Njoku, bed ridden and in wheelchair for months — Iroko boss shares ordeal
- COVID-19: I’ve been hospitalized and need oxygen to support my breathing — Actress Njoku’s husband, Jason.
- ”COVID19 is vicious, relentless and made me the most unwell I have ever been in my life” – iRokoTV boss, Jason Njoku says after recovering from Coronavirus
- ”Stardom cannot erase a natural stupidity. Please lower your expectations of celebrities” — Actress Mary Njoku begs fans
- How I Was Emotionally Abusive To My Fiance For 2 Years – Woman Shares Her Story