In April 2019, a lady went viral on social media after she found “US Dollars” in a 2nd bag she purchased at the time.
The lady made attempts to find the previous owner of the bag so as to return the money and her sincere approach to the issue was hailed by most netizens.
Fast forward to a year and some months later, it’s now been discovered that that lady is Lucy Edet, one of the most popular housemate in this year’s edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.
Lucy’s time on the show so far has been somewhat topsy-turvy as it seems she’s highly misunderstood and people tend to get on her nerve which has fueled some verbal confrontations in the house.
How, Lucy’s team have reminded Nigerians of the real person Lucy is and they revealed what Lucy did with the money when she could not find the owner.
This is the Lucy that they don’t want you to remember
A young hardworking lady who found US dollars in a bag that she bought & tried to trace the owner in April last year
GUESS WHAT? when she couldn’t find the owner she gave it to someone else who needed the money more than she did. No she wasn’t rich, she was just honest & empathic
How many Nigerians will do that?
Can you now understand why she is unapologetically sincere in that house?
- #BBNaija Fight: Dorathy blasts Lucy for walking out on their team (Video)
- BBNaija: Nigerians react to Lucy and Nengi’s fight after the eviction show
- “I miss you, please find me, I just wanna talk” – Lucy extends hand of friendship to Erica
- #BBNaija: Throwback photos of Lucy selling roasted plantain and fish
- #BBNaija2020: Lucy and Kaisha engage in second fight over used sanitary pad