Nigerian singer/rapper and CEO of Marlian Music, Naira Marley has signed the very first female artiste to his record label, Marlian Music.
The Marlian president signed Torilyna Keeche, with the stage name Torikeeche, a singer, songwriter and also a producer, today, August 20, 2020.
Torikeeche joins Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack, Fabian, who were the first of artistes signed to the record label as well as Lyta, who was signed few weeks back.
Sharing the announcement via his Instagram page, the singer uploaded photos of Torikeeche, welcoming her to the record label.
He wrote; “Let’s welcome Marlian First Lady @torikeeche to MarlianMusic”
Also confirming the news, Tori took to her Instagram page to make the announcement saying; “I’m happy to be apart of #marlianmusic family!”
Tori is also set to release her first single under her new management, titled “Yoga”, featuring Naira Marley.
- I’ll do my best to help people around me who need help – Naira Marley vows
- Davido Signs New Artiste, Deinde, To His DMW Record Label
- Davido signs first female artiste, Liya to his DMW record label
- ”I’ve got 1 Million Naira for you sir” – Naira Marley reacts to viral video of an elderly man singing his song.
- DJ Cuppy jumps into ocean – Naira Marley reacts