Nigerian rapper, Erigga, whose real name is Erhiga Agarivbie, is set to marry his partner and mother of his child, Morenike come October 3rd, 2020.
The Emirate Empire artist took to his social space to make the big revelation.
As expected, Erigga fans have been dropping congratulatory text on social media, after the rapper made the big reveal.
He also shared the couples pre-wedding snap writing;
”In case you hear for anywhere say ERIGGA wan marry no vex Na TRUE….. oct 3 I don leave the market for una.”
Erigga began his music career in early 2010. He has worked with several producers, PFizzy, Snow Man, and Phizy Joe. Erigga’s first musical release was “Mo Street Gan”.
The music video for the song was shot in Nigeria, directed by Akin Alabi. The song became Radio Continental’s theme song.
In 2013, Erigga released “Coupé Décalé ft Shuun Bebe”. The music video for the song was endorsed by TV stations in Nigeria. In early 2014, he released another single titled “Love No Be Garri”, featuring Jimoh Waxiu.
On 17 July 2017 Erigga released his album A Trip To The South which includes Orezi, Skales, Duncan Mighty, and many others. While in 2018, Erigga released another hit single titled “Motivation” featuring Victor AD. This song has gained over a million views on YouTube.
- Erigga 3-year-old daughter, Kyla rap song thrills fans (Video)
- Davido’s single “FEM” Hits Over A Million Views Within 9 Hours On Youtube
- #EndSARS: Falz Releases Video, ‘Johnny’ In Remembrance Of Victims
- BBNaija: So Laycon featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce in Fierce (Video)
- “Maturity is when you breakup and still give your ex money till she finds a new man” – Rapper, Erigga