Controversial Nigerian author and lawyer, Reno Omokri, has dropped another nugget for his fans and followers on social media.
The former presidential aide advised men to get a life and not a wife.
According to him, it’s idiotic and not romantic for a jobless man to propose to a lady. He says men should chase success, and that when they eventually catch success, the girls will start chasing them.
Sharing a video on his IG page, with the caption;
You have no job or business, yet you kneel down to propose to a lady? That is not romantic. That is idiotic. The only proposal you should be making in your state are business proposals, not marriage proposals. Get a life, not a wife! Chase success. Be so focused on it that you have no time to chase women. Endure it when broke guys say you are not a ‘sharp’ guy. When you eventually catch success, the girls your broke friends are chasing will start chasing you!”.
- “Some women will have 1Million and buy kayamata for 900k” – Tonto Dikeh shades Slay Queens
- Bobrisky shows off the marriage proposal a guy sent to him (See screenshot)
- Igbo women are the most romantic set of Nigerian women – Lady sparks debate
- After 5 years of dating, man finally proposes to girlfriend inside shopping mall (Photo+Video)
- DJ Cuppy receives surprising marriage proposal via mail