Michael Ilesanmi and Angela Deem of 90 Day Fiancé recently had their wedding in Lagos, Nigeria and there was a mild drama at the wedding reception.
Everyone takes their places, and Angela walks down the aisle toward her future. Michael is wearing a purple suit and waits for his bride on the other side of the aisle. They come together, and Michael unveils his soon-to-be wife. Michael says his vows first, and Angela gets a little teary during his part.
Angela was emotional when Michael said his vows to her at the Minister’s prompt. However, when it was her turn, she wasn’t comfortable with making certain promises.
When it’s Angela’s turn, she starts to repeat the words to the vows. However, when the person performing the ceremony says, “to obey,” Angela reacts. “What?” she asks. It’s repeated to her again, and she seems unsure of how to reply. “Obey what?” Angela asks. “And obey who?” Then Angela laughs, and says the words, albeit almost inaudibly. They get married.
Her act caused a mild tension at the wedding as guests were surprised at her utterance and waiting for the next line of action.
- Angela Okorie And Husband Serve ‘God when’ vibes in New Photos
- Angela Okorie shares new loved-up photos with her fiance, Michael Chukwudi
- Photos From Actress Angela Okorie’s Romantic Beach Wedding
- “Act like a man so your fellow man won’t end up paying your bride price” – Angela Okorie blasts troll
- Man Seen Walking His Daughter Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day While Holding A Bottle Of Beer (Photos)