A Nigerian lady known as @Qpid_Adannaya on Twitter, has taken to the microblogging platform to disclose that she’s set to walk down the aisle with her heartthrob who she called an earpiece thief in 2016.
According to her, the man she called a thief while they met in 2016 has ended up stealing her heart.
The lady narrating how they met, stated that they met at the NYSC compulsory three weeks orientation camp in Enugu.
Adannaya revealed that while they met, her fiancée borrowed her earpiece and failed to return it which made her to insult him and tagged him a thief.
“2016, NYSC Orientation Camp Awgu Enugu.He asked to borrow my earpiece.I obliged. He disappeared with it.I found him the next day..(His height gave him away.)I insulted him.. Called him a thief.. Then he stole my heart too. #TheDVunion20”.
However, despite the odd situation following their meeting, love found them regardless and are now set to marry.
See more photos below,
- Corps members who met in Plateau state set to wed this Saturday (photos)
- Consider suspending NYSC camps for 2 years – Osinbajo committee to FG
- Married man arrested after allegedly raping a 13-yr-old girl seeking direction in Abakpa, Enugu State
- NYSC orientation camps shut down after one week because of the corona virus pandemic
- Distressed lady reveals she is madly in love with her ex-boyfriend’s younger brother (Screenshots)