The crash scene
Daily Trust reports that two speeding vehicles collided early Sunday morning at a traffic stop in Lagos, killing one person and injuring three.
The accident occurred at 1.44am at a traffic stop intersection by Golden Gate, Ikoyi.
Both vehicles were speeding, the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency said.
Responders from the agency arrived within 10 minutes from its Lekki base.
“On arrival at the scene, it was discovered that a white, unregistered Ford Ranger [SUV] and a white Nissan [SUV] with registration number KRD 499 GE, had a head-on collision at the traffic stop junction of the road,” the agency said.
“Further investigation carried out revealed that, both vehicles whilst on top speed, ran into each other at the intersection of the road.”
- People Feared Dead As Two Vehicles Go Up In Flames In Friday Night Tanker Explosion
- Passengers escape death as train rams into bus in Lagos
- Drivers Disappear From Sight As Petrol Tanker Kills One In Lagos
- Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue (Photos)
- Horror! One Person Pulled Out Alive As Three-Storey Building Collapses In Lagos