Actress Ese Eriata recently took to her social media page to advise her fans on the importance of not basing one’s happiness on “money”.
The ex-BBN fake housemate in her post, stated that money shouldn’t be the reason one is unhappy. The actress who noted that money only solves problem, added that there are things money can’t buy.
In her words :
I write this message from the deepest part of my heart to you who needs to see this.
Do not ever think money will make you happy, it can only solve your problems. No matter how much you have ; there will be one thing you will desire so badly but your money will and can never buy it.
While you are on a hot seat to make this money, don’t forget to be happy ; and appreciate every little thing you have pushed yourself to do.
Don’t ever let money be the reason why you are not happy. Back then, people will say ”Money is not everything” and i would say ”make i see the money first before i go understand wetin una dey talk”.
Many years down the line ”Money is really everything”.
See post below ;
- Moyo Lawal Reveals Her Undying Love For Garri
- “Please don’t leave me babe, you’re my world and everything” – BBNaija Jackye’s boyfriend begs her after she unfollowed him on Instagram
- You’ll pay school fees – Lanre Gentry to Mercy after she wished herself Happy Father’s Day
- I Was A Victim Of Body Shaming – Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Opens Up
- Oritsefemi begs wife Nabila Fash in public again, wants her to come home