Nigerian singers, Fireboy DML, Rema and Burna Boy are all set to feature on football simulation game FIFA 21.
With fans able to play FIFA 21 in just a few days time, EA have today confirmed the full soundtrack for the game.
The FIFA 21 and Volta Football soundtracks will feature over 100 artists from 23 different countries including the top Nigerian acts.
The deal negotiated by EMPIRE Publishing & YBNL makes Fireboy the first Nigeria-based artist featured in the official FIFA 21 game soundtrack which is set for launch worldwide on the 9th of October 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. His song, Scatter is set to feature on the main game, which is a huge one for the singer.
Other Nigerians who feature on the Soundtrack are to feature on the Volta Football aspect of the game. Rema with ‘Beamer’ and ‘Location’ by Santan Dave, a British rapper of Nigerian descent. ‘Location’ also features Grammy-nominated Nigerian superstar, Burna Boy.
Below is the full list of singers set to feature in the highly anticipated game;
“At a time when our shared connections mean more than ever, the soundtrack to EA SPORTS FIFA 21 defines global culture like never before,” said Steve Schnur, President of Music, Electronic Arts.
“The days of borders – musically speaking – are gone. Our soundtrack goal is to change the way players around the world hear and experience football and introduce them to new music that will change their lives.”
- Fireboy DML speaks on FIFA 21 soundtrack feature, says “My legacy won’t be forgotten”
- Burna Boy supports Rema following Twitter rant, says; “Don’t ever let them break you”
- Davido’s fiancée, Chioma reacts to online drama between him and Burna Boy
- Burna Boy, Rema nominated for 2020 MTV EMA
- Burna Boy set to release fifth album “Twice as Tall” this month – All You Need To know