The governor of Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has promised to reward anyone with useful information that will lead to the arrest of killers of miltary and police men in the state.
He has now declared N2.5 million reward for any useful information.
According to ABN TV, this is contained in a statement issued on Monday by the Secretary to the State Government, Barrister Chris Ezem.
He called on those who have such information to send same to office of of the Secretary to the State Government, Government House Umuahia, adding that their identity will be protected.
“The Abia State Government hereby announces a cash reward of 2.5 Million Naira each for any person or group that provides information leading to the arrest of those involved in the attack against the Military and Police Officers at Ukwa and Ohafia respectively.
“Any such information which should be sent to the office of of the Secretary to the State Government, Government House Umuahia will be treated with the highest confidentiality” he said.
- Abia State Governor Recovers From COVID-19
- Abia State Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19 – Sleek Gist
- ‘Coronavirus can’t get to Abia State because it is the only State mentioned in the Bible’ – Gov. Ikpeazu
- Five Persons Test Positive For Coronavirus In Abia State
- Women Who Buy And Sell Babies Nabbed In Port Harcourt While Negotiating Sale Of 2-Week-Old Baby