Nollywood veteran Joke Silva is grateful to God as she turns 59 today.
The Nollywood actress has expressed her gratefulness to friends and family for showing her love on her birthday.
In an Instagram post on Tuesday, the grandmother said: “59 and grateful for..Family and Friends…for what lies ahead…most of all….for the steadfast Love of the Lord…. ”
- ‘I Have 9 Children, 16 Grandchildren’ – Charly Boy Counts His Blessings As He Turns 70
- “When you hold my hand, I can face the world” – Mercy Johnson celebrates husband, Prince Okojie on his birthday
- A year after his birthday party was disrupted by the police, Bobrisky throws a secret celebration for her 28th birthday in Lagos
- Checkout massive money cake Bobrisky got for his birthday (Video)
- Ubi Franklin celebrates his daughter Zaneta as she clocks 5 (photos)