Popular Nigerian musician, Peter Okoye has responded after he was accused of wearing a fake Richard Mille wristwatch.
Peter in a now deleted post on his Instagram page urged people accusing him of wearing a fake watch to let him enjoy the accessory in peace.
In his words,
“Let me wear and enjoy my wrist watch in peace! Shey na dem buy am for fake store for me? Even people way never ever see am before for real life or physical they follow judge!
“I dey my house with the receipt com beat me, life of a celeb, they must talk”
A fan reacted to his post by stating that he would have been able to afford the original Richard Mille wristwatch if the P-square brothers were still a team.
However, Peter disagreed with the fans statement as he revealed that he’s richer now.
He wrote,“Wrong man! I’m richer now! No [cap]”
See screenshot of his post below,
- Comedian AY busted for wearing a “fake” Richard Mille watch
- I have a partner, we would get married when I am 75 – Yeni Kuti
- “Make Sure You Are Making Money From Trolling People” – Peter Okoye Says As He Reacts To Otedola Buying Ferraris For His Daughters
- “One thing I will never regret is changing my gender” – Bobrisky
- Cardi B Claps Back After Learning She’s Being “Cancelled” on Twitter