PM News reports that Darasimi, daughter of popular Mount Zion Faith Ministries founder Mike Bamiloye, is set to wed her fiancé and music minister Lawrence Oyor.
Pre-wedding pictures of the couple, reflects how happy they are to be spending the rest of their lives together, in a ceremony that would hold in Ibadan, Oyo State, on the 10th of October, 2020.
Check on their pre-wedding photos below;
Bamiloye is a Nigerian actor, dramatist, producer, director and Drama Evangelist, married to Gloria Bamiloye. They have 3 children together Damilola, Joshua, and Darasimi Mike-Bamiloye.
Some of his movies include:
Captive of the Mighty, Asise Nla, The Gods Are Dead, Abejoye, Shackles and The Train (The journey of faith).
- Mike Bamiloye’s Daughter, Darasimi Holds Traditional Wedding With Fiance Lawrence (Photos)
- She married a man without no tangible job- Clergyman Mike Bamiloye praises his wife as they celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary
- Nigerian couple wed in casual outfits (Photos)
- Couple celebrates 15th wedding anniversary with their 11 children (See beautiful family photos)
- Goodluck Jonathan’s Daughter Welcomes New Baby With Husband (Photos)